Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Blog Entry


Here is the first, the number one , numero uno entry for my spankin' new blog. I intend to fill these pages with info about my professions (poker and writer and entrepreneur). Hopefully I'll do it in such a way that will make your bleak days bright and your bright days dark. I'd say I'm a humorist, but doing so would be like saying I smell really great when everyone knows you can't smell yourself.

All seriousness aside folks, my book, Poker Slam, may come up once in a great while. (More info at www.PokerSlamU.com) But really I'm more looking forward to talking about my next book which is in the thinking stage -- i.e. I'm thinking about it and haven't wrote a damn thing down yet. Input is always very very welcome. Why waste time thinking up something new when people send me their ideas for free? So keep those cards and letters coming in. I'm at ngersony(at)gmail.com.

I guess the tradition for blogs is to vary your topics of discussion. So sometimes I'll be analyzing my high stakes no limit poker hands that either cracked me or cracked them. Other times I'll be talking about interesting things that happened to me on the road. I recently got back from a one week stint in Las Vegas. I picked up some good stuff in that town (or bad stuff depending on your point of view). A recap of that trip will be forthcoming soon. I won't be talking much about my book, but I do regular radio interviews, so I'll keep you up-to-date on upcoming ones so you can be sure to listen in. Of course I'll be giving you the unfiltered inside scoop on what I'm experiencing as a first time author -- novelist. Hope you find this blog entertaining that is all that is meant to be.

I look forward to sharing, not baring, all with you all.

1 comment:

  1. hello neil, welcome to cyberspace. i look forward to reading your blog :).

    ReplyDelete